We’ll start with a basic, step-by-step guide to what you need to do to drive off the lot in a great lease.
1. Read This Article: This is a great resource to help get you acquainted with leasing in this market.
2. Design Your Lease Deal: Before you speak to a lease expert, you want to come up with a couple of ideas about your own wants and needs.
3. Figure Out Your Monthly Payment: Of course, determining your monthly budget is one of the most important aspects of designing your lease deal, so it deserves a bit of special attention.
4. FIND THE CAR YOU WANT
to Lease: Wait until after you’ve figured out your ideas to find a car. We’d recommend either browsing online or stopping by a local dealership for inspiration.
5. Test Drive the Vehicle: Here at Ira Lexus of Danvers, you can test drive any of our models.
6. Negotiate, Negotiate, Negotiate: Don’t settle for the first offer. Our financial wizards will work with you to push your costs down as low as possible, so don’t hesitate to do some self-advocacy.
7. Review and Sign the Paperwork: It’s time to break out the golden pen…or something like that…
8. Drive Off with a Smile on Your Face: And now it’s time to show your friends and family.