LEXUS RX 350 MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
WHEN YOU’RE THE PROUD OWNER OF A LEXUS RX 350, YOU’LL WANT TO TAKE EVERY STEP TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR VEHICLE REMAINS IN GREAT CONDITION AND RUNS AT ITS ABSOLUTE BEST AND MOST EFFICIENT. ONE OF THE BEST WAYS TO DO THIS IS BY FOLLOWING THROUGH ON THE VEHICLE’S RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE. AT IRA LEXUS OF DANVERS, WE CAN HELP DRIVERS IN NORTH ANDOVER, PEABODY, AND DANVERS DO THIS BY OFFERING THE LEXUS RX 350 MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE.
DECIPHERING YOUR RX 350 MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
Following your Lexus RX 350 maintenance schedule is really easy. Below, you’ll see a list of mileage intervals that correspond to a set of services and inspections. These mileages indicate when to SCHEDULE YOUR MAINTENANCE, and the services are what you can expect to be performed when you bring your vehicle in. It’s important to note that you’ll need to repeat these services every time you add that mileage to your vehicle’s odometer.
LEXUS RX 350 RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE & SERVICES
- 5,000 Miles- During this interval, you’ll need to have your tires rotated, your braking system inspected, and your fluid levels checked.
- 10,000 Miles- While the 5,000 mile services will be performed during this visit, this time you’ll add an engine oil and oil filter replacement to the list.
- 15,000 Miles- This service includes a pretty thorough inspection of your engine coolant, steering linkage, exhaust system, braking components, and your ball joints and axle shaft boots. You’ll also need to have your air conditioner filter cleaned.
- 30,000 Miles- At this point, you’ll need to have your brake fluid, engine air filter, and your air conditioner filter replaced. You’ll also want to have your fuel system, rotor thickness, and transmission fluid inspected.
- 50,000 Miles- At this particular mileage, you’ll want to have y
our driver belts inspected, on top of the routine services that are adding up. You may want to have your Smart Key battery replaced at this visit.
120,000 Miles- While this may seem like a bit of a gap, everything in between 50,000 miles and 120,000 miles is just repeated services. However, at this point, you’ll want to have your spark plugs replaced.
- 150,000 Miles- At this service interval, you’ll need a variety of repeated services completed. However, at this point, you’ll want to have our engine coolant replaced.