How to Connect My Phone to My Lexus
Lexus has designed some cutting-edge automobiles to help keep you entertained and safe through every commute. One way it does this is through the infotainment system, where you can connect your mobile device to make calls, send texts, access navigation, and more. In doing so, you can complete these functions without needing to touch your phone while driving around North Andover, Peabody, and Danvers.
Below, we’ll go over a couple of ways that you can connect your phone to your Lexus. If you have any questions while reading, don’t hesitate to contact the team at Ira Lexus of Danvers.
Connect Through Lexus Enform
Lexus offers the Lexus Enform App Suite, which lets you access your favorite mobile apps through the car’s multimedia display.
To use the Lexus Enform App Suite, you’ll want to connect your smartphone through Bluetooth® pairing. Make sure to download the Lexus Enform App onto your mobile device and turn the vehicle on. Then, follow these steps:
- Go to the settings on your phone and find the Bluetooth® option, then turn the feature on. A Lexus option should appear.
- On the vehicle’s remote touch pad, press the menu button.
- Select “Setup,” then “Bluetooth®.”
- A pop-up may appear asking if you want to register a Bluetooth® device. If so, select “Yes.”
- If you’ve already registered the phone, you’ll select “Add New Device.”
When you’re ready to add your new device, you’ll complete these steps:
- Select the name of your smartphone from the list of options on the multimedia display.
- You’ll be asked to confirm that the PIN that appears on the vehicle’s display matches the one sent to your phone. Then, you’ll select “Pair” on your mobile device.
- The system will pair with the phone, downloading contacts and call history. It’ll also connect the device for phone and audio capabilities.
Connect Through Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™
Additionally, you can connect your phone to your Lexus through Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
If you have an iPhone®, make sure that Apple CarPlay® and Siri® are enabled on your smartphone. You’ll then want to complete the following steps:
- Click on the menu of the Lexus’ infotainment system to see that Apple CarPlay® is turned on.
- Plug your smartphone into the car’s USB port.
- Three options will appear, asking if you wish to enable Apple CarPlay® once, always enable it, or not enable it.
To set up connectivity through Android Auto™, make sure you download the Android Auto™ app from the Google Play Store. Follow the prompts on the phone to allow permission.
You’ll then want to plug the phone into the vehicle’s USB port. Click on the menu button from the car’s infotainment system and select Android Auto™ from the screen. You will then be connected to your Lexus!
Learn More on Connecting Your Phone to Your Lexus
If you need assistance with connecting your phone to your Lexus ES, GX, RX, or another model, the team at Ira Lexus of Danvers can help. Our staff is knowledgeable on all thing’s tech, including smartphone functionality.
So, don’t wait. Contact our Lexus dealership near North Andover, Peabody, and Danvers today!